I’ve sat down with a couple people recently AND had a few phone consults about my programs with a couple people who say they want to work on their body, their nutrition, their mindset, and overall wellbeing and breaking BAD HABITS.
“Justin, I’d love to work with you in Project Iron, but you’re a little too expensive for me …”
For some perspective, Project Iron will run you about $6.50 per day for 3.5 months or about the cost of breakfast or lunch at the drive thru from McDonalds or Starbucks. (And by the way, most people who do consults with me fess up to being addicted to that drive thru)
Let me tell you what IS expensive. And I know this from PERSONAL experience. I’ve been there and done it with some of this stuff and what I haven’t experienced personally I’ve SEEN in 10 years of training people:
- Eating takeout EVERYDAY
- Short term/Long Term disability from being obese
- Physical Therapy from knee replacements/back surgery due to injury from being overweight or not having good mobility and strength
- Time off work due to injury from weak and tight muscles that aren’t being used, strengthened and stretched
- Heart Disease, Stroke, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Breathing issues, Osteoarthrits, Gout, Sleep Apnea, Insomina , some cancers… and numerous other health issues linked to being overweight or obese
- Wasted money on weight loss supplements that absolutely 1000% DO NOT WORK
- Chronic depression from being unhappy with your weight
- Not sleeping at night and having NO ENERGY and chronic fatigue throughout the day because you’re eating mostly junk and chemicals devoid of actual nutrition instead of REAL FOOD
- Not being a role model of health and wellness for your children
- Higher Life Insurance Premiums
- Developing Eating Disorders that PREY on your physical health, confidence, feelings of self- worth, and overall mental wellbeing
See where I’m going with this? EVERYTHING that you do has a cost or a price to pay. EVERY ACTION OR INACTION has a REACTION good or bad. If you’re unwilling to invest in yourself and your Physical and Mental HEALTH HOW can you expect to live a LONG and PROSPEROUS life full of happiness, wellness and adventure with the ones you love?
Isn’t investing in your health ultimately one of the best actions you can take to benefit you and your loved ones? Invest in something that’s actually life-giving and life-changing, that will set you up for success to live the life you want for you and your loved ones. There’s still plenty of spots left in Project Iron and my in-person classes throughout the week.